PRIME INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Rare 19 Acres of land zoned FD-a future development available for sale in South Bruce Peninsula. The main access is off of Elm St and also offers unopened road allowances on the remaining 3 sides of the property, creating additional opportunity in the event the land is developed. This property is Located on the outskirts of Wiarton, close to the downtown core, Grocery Store, School, Hospital, Arena, Beach and all the amenities this beautiful area has to offer. Wiarton is an up and coming town located at the base of the Bruce Peninsula, continuously growing each year. The property is less than 20 minutes to Sauble Beach, 30 minutes to Owen Sound and less than an hour to Tobermory. Natural gas at the road. A portion of the property has been used to take off Hay in previous years. Zoned FD-a with some EH. Reach out to your REALTORÂ® today for more information or to book a viewing. (id:45839)
PT PARKLT 1 RANGE 1 PL ELM Street, Wiarton
- Listing ID: 40385614
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Amenities Nearby: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Community Features: Quiet Area, School Bus
- Features: Southern exposure, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Recreational
- Ownership: Freehold
- Transaction: For sale
- Zoning Description: FD-a, EH
- BasementType: None
- Fireplace Present: False
- Access Type: Road access, Highway access, Highway Nearby
- Acreage: true
- Amenities: Airport, Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Marina, Park, Place of Worship, Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Sewer: No sewage system
- Size Depth: 990 ft
- Size Frontage: 776 ft
Listing provided by KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRES, BROKERAGE (TOBERMORY)
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This property for sale located at PT PARKLT 1 RANGE 1 PL ELM Street in Wiarton was last modified on March 8th 2023. Contact Christine Smith today and schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in Wiarton.